Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa - Indian River Kayak Package
Vero Beach, Florida
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and unleash your inner desire to be in sync with nature. Spend the day as an outdoor enthusiast, exploring the scenery that this unique estuary in the Indian River Lagoon has to offer while paddling in your kayak with a guided excursion.
After a few hours exploring the vast array of wildlife, end your day relaxing by the pool while sipping on a signature mojito. By the end of your trip you will leave with an abiding love & added appreciation for the expansive wild and sea life present in Vero Beach.
Package and Resort Fee Include:
- Luxury Guest Room Accommodations
- 2 Hour Kayak Tour on Indian River Lagoon for 2 people
- Valet Car Service*
- Overnight Parking*
- Welcome Mojito (2 per room)*
- Beach loungers are included in Resort Fee for each Registered Guest indicated at time of reservation. (Up to Maximum Occupancy; 2 per King Room, 4 per Double Room and Suites). Umbrellas sold separately.*
- Wireless Internet Service*
- Poolside Concierge Services*
- Beachside Food & Beverage Service
- Access to 24 Hour Fitness Center*
Kayak Credit not applicable towards room rate, tax, tip or service fee. Subject to availability and blackout dates. $20.00 nightly resort fee applies. *Included in resort fee
Villas of Grand Cypress - $100 Resort Credit
Give the #1 hotel in Orlando, according to TripAdvisor, a try and receive $100 resort credit per night.
- Receive $100 resort credit each night stayed
- Luxurious accommodations
- Access to Bicycle Fleet
- Use of Fishing Equipment
- Hit Balls on the Driving Range and 3 Hole Academy of Golf Facility
- Sail Away on Lake Windsong with Boat Rentals
Minimum two-night stay. Subject to availability. Cannot be combined with other offers. Credit valid toward food and beverage, golf and Academy of Golf. Maximum credit $500. Offer expires 1/31/2016.
The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe - Ultimate Golf Getaway
Rancho Santa Fe, California
Enjoy exclusive access to the Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club. Membership in the Club is traditionally available exclusively to residents of Rancho Santa Fe. The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe’s hotel guests now enjoy access to this exclusive venue. The 7,073 yard Par 72 course was extensively renovated in 2002, elevating it to one of the top 20 best golf venues in California according to Golf Digest Magazine. Simply sign any food and beverage and retail charges back to your room and be a member for a day at one of California’s finest private clubs.
- Overnight Accommodations for two
- One Round of Golf, a second round of golf can be added for $160.00
- Breakfast in our restaurant Morada, Up to $50.00 Per Day
- Represents a Savings of Up To 15% off of a la carte pricing
Reservation must be confirmed directly with a member of The Inn’s reservation team. Blackout dates and restrictions might apply. Taxes and gratuities not included.